Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Feel like hell!
ssmiddy posted:
Just went from SEROQUEL to XR, and the doc re-added Lamictal. Now I'm sleeping 16 hrs at a time,& feel just downright mean, nasty and tired. Will have to skip these meds tomorrow night or I'll miss leading a Disciple class Sunday and that wouldn't do

Monday I'll be calling my prescribing doc to bitch about this. Dammit.

If he gives me trubble I'll just go full tilt carnival olown boogie on his arse.

K I am glad to get that out lol

~S

ssmiddy responded:
FOLLOW UP POST

Well hell, now I feel downright "puny" dammit.

Bi-Polar sucks don't it!

Had some REALLY nasty (hurt myself type) thoughts earlier, but they have subsided at this point, so that is good. I dunno why I turn my anger inward....but I do. Not good.

Ok, well, reckon I'll watch TV with my wifey now, and pretend I'm not friggin miserable.

Out
~S

ibex7 replied to ssmiddy's response:
Well, OKAY MIDDY,

I think that's what Cookie means when she moderates this message board. Somehow I feel better, myself, after reading your post.

Good on YOU! Controlling your anger without repressing it is the first step toward what I call, "normal life."

-Goat
There are times you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

bpcookie responded:
so sorry that it took me 3 days to reply. Its my board yet Im not always here. Im usually off in La La Land because Im on Lyrica.

I hope your Dr. can find you some better meds. Its so hard to get the right combo. and if your taking other medication for different health issues, those can cause problems with your meds. Its like playing the Slot Machines, you hope that you will hit the Jack Pot but usually it doesnt happen on the first pull of the handle.

It took me a few years to get on the perfect meds. Then out of the blue, the meds needed to be adjusted. That worked great for about 10 yrs and just recently my Dr. added something for depression. Ive been having some days of mania now, but not too bad, thank goodness. So Im kinda fighting my way through it.

So, like I said, its like playing the Slots. I hope you hit the Jack Pot soon.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Taylor, im a 26 year old female who loves to have fun. I am also a Bipolar 1 rapid cycle and ADD patient. I love it because like us all, ma...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.