Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Vacation!!!!!!
bpcookie posted:
After 4 years of severe back pain and *woman* pain and not being able to go on a vacation because of it, we finally went on one. I took my pain meds., sat on a pillow for the two and a half our drive, ouch ouch ouch, but I made it there with out too much pain. We went to Tombstone and had a blast. Very little woman pain and hardly any asthma or allergies, my back still hurt but I pushed myself through that pain. Here is what we saw:

very interesting place.

not very exciting.

really neat!!!

It says: Here Lies Lester More, four slugs from a 44, no LES, no MORE.

The Crystal Palace. The place where Wyatt Earp dealt faro. (Poker).

Fun place.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

slik_kitty responded:
the bird cage theater is supposed to be haunted. i'd love to spend the night there. lol

bpcookie replied to slik_kitty's response:
They have ghost tours at night in the Bird Cage. They also have a walking ghost tour of Tombstone and a ghost tour bus *thingy* that takes you to Boot Hill Cemetery. I wanted to do one of them but didnt have the time.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am happily married to BipolarGal. She is a handful and I love her.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 1
these will knock your socks off. snowy finally got her drooling smilie! copy the url below. click on add image above the posting window. ... More
Was this Helpful?
22 of 42 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.