Skip to content

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Summer Plans???
bpcookie posted:
Hello my dahlings, was wondering if any of you have plans for the summer. A vacation perhaps? Having company? Hawaiian Luau Party?

This July we are having company, family from England, stay with us for about 3 weeks. Should be nice for my hubby to see his family. Im excited but I also worry because I dont know how I will be a able to entertain them because of my aches and pains. Sometimes they keep me down and out. I do know one thing, swimming will be a must. Me being in a bathing suit is scary, so Im going to just wear shorts and a shirt. LOL.
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!

bpcookie responded:
knock knock, anyone home?

mercygive replied to bpcookie's response:
Enjoy your relatives fro m England. Guess they will be doing all the cooking lol You will have your hands full. Hugs.

We are driving to Angelfire NM for a few nights and taking Ray with us. Hiking, fishing maybe, paddling definitely and hubby wants to do the zip line. That's about it.

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
Hello Mercy Hun, Oh my goodness, a full adventure packed vacation. Sounds like fun hun. Be careful, take care and most important have fun. muah

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in Los Angeles, in the great state of California. You know, the one with the "Governator". I have been married to a very sweet man ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.