Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Welcome to Grumpy Groupies!!! This group is open to every one. I hope that all my buddies will join and use it often. Sad or happy, NO discussion is taboo. I do ask that you use Trigger in the title when necessary. Hopefully we can have fun and also support those who are having a hard time. Muahs
Animal lovers. Poss. trigger
bpcookie posted:
Im an animal lover as Im sure most of you are. Last night we had a very big storm that hit us. It was crazy, like *crash, boom, bang* high winds and lots of rain. I was so worried about a mama bird who is sitting in a nest in our Palm Tree. Branches and other parts of the tree broke off but amazingly, the part of the tree where the nest is, survived the entire storm. wwwooootttttt. Good news.

Poss. trigger: This morning I saw that a mama cat and her baby was tucked up under our bush on the side of the house. Im so darn worried about the baby cause it doesn't look well. Ive called shelters and animal control but nobody will come out and get the kitten. So right now Im keeping an eye on the cats. I just hope the kitten will be ok.

Keep your fingers crossed!!!!
When all else fails, go Bipolar all over their azzes!!
FirstPrevious12NextLast

bpcookie responded:
Good news!!! Kitten is up and walking around and looking good. Whew!

slik_kitty replied to bpcookie's response:
yay!

mercygive replied to bpcookie's response:
Glad to hear your cats and birds are doing well.

We just got back from our vacation and have been hearing a cat crying. Yesterday when I was doing the laundry the cat cry was really loud and I opened the door to the garage and there was a cat that's been hanging around for a while. We must have locked the cat in the garage when we left because there is no other way for the cat to get in. I can't believe it survived in a hot garage for one week! We fed it and gave it some water and it continued to cry all night.
The cat has lost some weight and was as big as Ray (both are beige and look like twins) and sometimes they, begrudgingly, share the back yard. We think the cat belongs to our not so friendly next door neighbor. I'm sure it looks suspicious Lol

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
Im so glad that you found the source of the cat cry. Animals are great survivors.

Last weekend I found a baby bird in my back yard. It was up against the wall and was so still that my dog didnt even see it. My dog was too interested in the mama bird who was having a fit up in the tree. The little bird had feathers but couldn't fly. I checked its feet and wings, it looked healthy and the only thing I could do was to but it under a bush out in my front yard so that the mother could care for it. I think it only needed one more day and it could prob. fly. Haven't seen the baby but I imagine that its flying with its mama.

bpcookie responded:
Oh, one more thing, HI MERCY HUN!!!!!! Its good to see ya. I think about you quite a bit. Hope your doing well. muahs

mercygive replied to bpcookie's response:
HI COOKIE!!!

Good to see ya too. We now have a dog and cat but we're calling it our "outdoor cat" and dh won't let me give it a name so that way we can feed it but not adopt it.

My bosses will be out of the office next month and I will have time to play around some so I will give you a call.

Hope you are feeling better - big hugs!

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
Hey Mercy Hun, I would be lovely to get a call from you. muahs

skypper responded:
So glad to hear that all if everything Worked out! Phew what a relief! It's just strange me popping by because you know how I like to pop now and again.... Lol

I don't know if I told you guys, I adopted a brand new baby April 2nd, I was horribly depressed and she's helped me so incredibly much, her name is Koda and she's a pup, was was 6-8 weeks when I adopted her and just turned 6 months! I love all animals... I did I could afford to have a ranch or something for them all! Lol

mercygive replied to skypper's response:
Michelle!
Good to see ya poppin' lol My animals help me with depression too I would probably be more than mildly depressed if it weren't for my dog. Lil' pups are so energetic when young and they do the funniest things that make us laugh. I think it would be fun to manage a pet resort but hire someone else to clean up lol. So glad you're feeling better. Hugs

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
Hi Michelle honey bunny, its so good to see ya!!!! Im glad that you have a new fur baby to care for. They can be hard work at times but you cant help but love them. Big hugs and lots of muahs to you.

skypper replied to mercygive's response:
this morning i took her for a walk and she was pouncing on the shrubs trying to catch lizards (not tht i would let her) but it was the cutest things

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
aaaawwwww how adorable is that!!!!!

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
She's getting really big now, about 60-ish pounds, give or take. A big change from the 11 pounds I brought her home with.

Is it crazy that I just love her so very much!?
I can't even say, but I just love this little girl

slik_kitty replied to skypper's response:
whose eyes am i seeing in the doorway? lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

Over 40 & B/P is basically under control with min. meds after 20 years of screwing around with them. I wish for little bursts of Hypo mania, anyt...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 2
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-090.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-124.gif ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 26 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.