Skip to content
ovulation test
bal1975 posted:
I went and bought a different brand of a ovulation kit, now am i understanding this right, my cycle is usually every 28 days , i read the direction and it says to count the first day of your period to the next one and this is the day you should start testing.my period started on feb 11, and ended on feb 17, thats giving me a starting day of mar 10. Is this right? now are you suppose to have your period when your taking an ovulation test. or doesnt it matter? need to know for sure.

ShadowButtersJetta responded:
If your cycles are generally 28 days long, you need to do the ovulation test starting around the 10th day of your cycle until you have confirmed ovulation. It is best to test in the afternoon, not in the morning. Good luck!

bal1975 replied to ShadowButtersJetta's response:
im doing an ovulation test around the 10 of march, this is when im suppose to get my period . my question does it matter if you have your period while also testing.one more question when having sex can you get pregnant while having your period?

Helpful Tips

My problem
I am 18yrs old female. I am a very sensitive and innocent girl. This incident happened last year. I had an affair with my boyfriend. After ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.