Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
swallowing husbands semen
swtliltxgirl posted:
Hello I know not every woman swallows their Husbands semen but my question is is it safe to swallow during pregnancy and will it help with Nausea i have heard it is safe to consume semen because of its good attributes but if anyone can shed some light on the situation of swallowing while pregnant that would be helpful Thank You Take Care

joiaw responded:
Im not a doctor but I know that If you swallow too much then they will have to pump your stomach because we don't digest semen well.

FCL responded:
It's perfectly safe to consume whether you're pregnant or not but I seriously doubt that it will help with nausea...

Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
The swallowing too much semen so your stomach gets pumped is an Internet Hoax/Urban Legend that has been around for at least 15 years in various versions. You can find out more at Snopes.com: http://www.snopes.com/music/artists/rockstar.asp (This is not a WebMD site, so we cannot guarantee content). Yours in health, Byroney

Helpful Tips

birth control pills and gelatin-like clots
I started taking birth control pills because I had an ovarian cyst that made periods painful. Now when I'm on my periods, I will go to the ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 73 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.