Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    jszaradowski posted:
    I think I might have this. I have excessive facial on my face. I always have hair like a man's sideburns and a beard(excessive hair under the chin, but just above the neck). I usually have to shave it once a week and it grows back fast. I have never seen a gyno. I also get irregular periods, I get one every month for 2-3 months then don't get one for 1-2 months. Should I go see one for this or just a general doc? any Tips for this?
    fiannakyn responded:
    defantly go to a doctor! You can see a regular MD but a OBGYN will understand the full syndrome better.

    the sooner you get it checked out and under control, the better you'll be later in life.

    un controled PCOS has been linked with heart desisese and diabetes.

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Expert Blog

    Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

    From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.