Skip to content
PCO/PCOS
jszaradowski posted:
I think I might have this. I have excessive facial on my face. I always have hair like a man's sideburns and a beard(excessive hair under the chin, but just above the neck). I usually have to shave it once a week and it grows back fast. I have never seen a gyno. I also get irregular periods, I get one every month for 2-3 months then don't get one for 1-2 months. Should I go see one for this or just a general doc? any Tips for this?

fiannakyn responded:
defantly go to a doctor! You can see a regular MD but a OBGYN will understand the full syndrome better.

the sooner you get it checked out and under control, the better you'll be later in life.

un controled PCOS has been linked with heart desisese and diabetes.

Helpful Tips

irregular periods
am 21 yrs old & have had a fairly normal period since i was 10. i recently had a menstrual cycle for 9 days, while i also had a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.