Skip to content
Period MIA !
beckyatmoms posted:
In March I underwent IVF and unfortunately it was not successful. At the end of March I got my period and started again on BCP's for our next IVF attempt. I took 4-5 weeks of BCP's but then we decided to put the IVF off until next year so I stopped the BCP's. I have yet to get my period...which as you can imagine makes it hard to keep trying naturally. Any ideas?

I was planning on waiting until June 1st and if I still haven't gotten my period I was going to call my GYN. Any advice would be appreciated....thatns.

kari69 responded:
I would take a home pregnancy test..I know it can probably take awhile to get a period after BCP's, but it's been over a month right since you stopped them? I'm no professional, but I would take the HPT..you just never know!!! Good luck!!!!

Helpful Tips

Keep Searching
Joanna, I just wanted to add my own experience of endometriosis. My period began about 2 months before my 16th birthday - yes very late. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.