Weird Symptoms and Test Results
rebkabrin posted:
I am a 25 year old female who is having issues with extreme fatigue, weight gain, pain during and after intercourse, and I no longer have any control over my body temperature or when my body decides that it is time to start crying.
I had some labs done at the pain management clinic where I work but the doctor I work for seems to busy to be bothered by the results.
My Estradiol was around 24, and my Cortisol was just over 40.

I am just looking for some advice on what this could be and what kind of specialist I should see.
Byroney_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear rebkabrin,

I would suggest your picking a doctor you have confidence in, and starting there. You have symptoms that could suggest the need for an endocrinologist, rheumatologist, gynecologist, neurologist, and so forth.

Yours best bet is to get started and have the new doctor go over your labs with you, do an exam, and suggest some treatment plans to you.

Hope you feel better soon,