Skip to content
Change in Birth Control
stemnena posted:
I want to change from the birth control that I'm on to a different birth control. I'm right now taking Junel (generic version of Loestrin). I have been taking that for 2 years now. I love having lighter and shorter periods, but since the 2 years I have been on it my sex drive has gone down hill fast. I'm 26 years old and I don't have a sex drive, which is killing my relationship with my boyfriend. Before that I was on the patch Ortho Evra and my sex drive was strong. I have been looking at different types of birth control and I don't know what I should choose. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I want something that will give me lighter and shorter periods and help build my sex drive back.

Take the Poll

What birth control do you like better?
  • Pill
  • Patch
  • Shot
  • IUD
  • Other
View Poll Results

Helpful Tips

Stress reduction
If you are a busy person and your schedule is packed and you are wondering how you can find the time to get more sleep, I have a challenge ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.