Skip to content
Aggravated!!!
avenged89 posted:
Ok I know that I probably post a lot but even at 21 I still have a lot of questions. Yesterday was the fourth day that I was late for my period. But this morning I got up and I started and it seemed like this time its a little worse than my regular painful period. This time I can barely stand the pain. It hurts so bad I feel like I could vomit. I'm dizzy and I can barely get out of bed. It hurts so bad I can't even think straight.How come it was this late? I don't understand why. I don't know what to do about this pain. Its hurt pretty bad before but nothings working anymore. The regular over-the-counter meds do nothing to help the pain. Any advice is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks in advance.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Periods can be late for a multitude of reasons, the most common is ovulating later than usual.

As for the pain, it may be time to see a doctor. If it's so bad it's making you dizzy and wanting to vomit, that's not normal.

Helpful Tips

extended period
I have had a period for almost three weeks. The first week was normal with a lot of cramping. The second week was like when you are almost ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 102 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.