Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
foul odor/brown discharge after sex
lawestberry posted:
40 y/o, monogomous relationship for the past 6 months, no relationship before that. About 2 and 3 months ago, I experienced heavier than normal periods with cramping and break-through bleeding between periods only during intercourse. This month was a more normal period, no cramping and no break-through bleeding. However, after my period was over, there was some dark brown, foul-smelling discharge during and just after intercourse. My discharge seldom smells foul. It has been 5 days and the odor and discharge seem to be subsiding....what could this be and how do I keep it from happening again?! lawestberry

Helpful Tips

Try looking into this
I also have been dealing with the same thing best bet is to go to your OB/Gyn it might be Endometriosis I would try and get in as soon as ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.