Skip to content
Irregular Vaginal Discharge (*skin tissue like)
An_197079 posted:
Hello,

I'm 24yrs old and am currently not sexually active, ...my boyfriend is deployed and before he deployed I hadn't had intercourse for 6months prior and yes I do use condoms whenever we have had intercourse.
The Current Issue:
My vaginal discharge has been looking like a greenish sometimes yellowish skin tissue sometimes up to 2inches long...I go to my GYN they give me the same pills (Metronidazole) that work for approx. 3days but then my discharge goes back to this deflated greenish yellow skin tissue look and texture. It does not look like cottage cheese, it doesn't have blood spots or veins in it, it rarely has any odor if at all. It doesn't itch and this happens regardless of me having my menstrual cycle or not.....any help....advice....???

Helpful Tips

extended period
I have had a period for almost three weeks. The first week was normal with a lot of cramping. The second week was like when you are almost ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 102 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.