Skip to content
Breast Leaking and had hysterectomy
An_197304 posted:
My right breast seems to be leaking clear fluid. I had a partial hysterectomy (still have my ovaries). is this normal or do i need to contact my doctor? it just recently started and after my hysterectomy i have gained 50 lbs. i am at my wits end.
any suggestions would be helpful.

someonewhocares3 responded:
I'm sorry you're dealing with this! When was your hyst? I don't have a clue on the breast leakage but the two top complaints after hysterectomy are loss of sexual function and weight gain (about 25 lbs. the first year). The removal of the uterus seems to negatively impact metabolism.

An_197305 responded:
Call you GYN., no need to keep worring and ask about the weigh gain.

I have only read about one women on here having any problems after having a hysterectomy. None of friends ever
had any problems. I never had any problems.

Helpful Tips

itching
several years ago I had this same problem...intense itching in the vaginal area, but no discharge or odor. I saw several doctors who said i ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.