Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Vaginal Mesh: New FDA Warnings
    Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
    Nurse Jane gives you the full story on Vaginal Mesh and the warnings."As a healthcare provider one really knows that a serious concern has arisen when it makes the evening news. But in my book, nothing tops the alarm bells that go off when a medical product suddenly appears on the TV screen at my gym followed by the phone number of an out of state legal firm soliciting for clients. This just happened when I was on the cross trainer last week so it seemed important to share the most accurate information I could find about the newest FDA warnings for vaginal mesh."

Have you had mesh used for a vaginal repair? Has it been problem-free or have you experienced any issues?

Byroney
    Every time I close the door on reality  it comes in through the windows.  -Jennifer Unlimited-

Helpful Tips

extended period
    I have had a period for almost three weeks. The first week was normal with a lot of cramping. The second week was like when you are almost ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    53 of 103 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.