Skip to content
period out of wack!! can u get pregnant with tubes tide
2mamazboyz posted:
for the past few months i had had my period, it has been from 2-4 days heavy then gone for 2 weeks then back for a full 6 day heavy cycle, int he same month. next month the same thing, having 2 times and when i am done i spot the rest of the month. this month i had it for 1 day and it was super light. i walk everyday, my diet is pretty good, i haven't done anything different, just since may 2011. i also have my tubes tide, i had the tubal ligation done last march, they said i was good to go, my husband and i don't use anything, don't feel the need, but i am concernd why this is going on, it is really bothering my everyday, i know when i am supposed to start to i get ready then i don't, then it hits me another day and i have a huge mess. don't have a dr. at the moment looking for one with new insurance, so i am asking u, what is this and why am i going through this, 130 pounds, 29yrs old, very active, it used to be normal, every month from the 2-6 and easy flow. something new is going on

Take the Poll

can i get pregnant with the tubes being tide?
why is my period not normal?
is there something i can do to make this normal?
  • nothing
  • yes
vote
View Poll Results

georgiagail responded:
Yes, it is possible that tubal ligations can fail. However, your symptoms have nothing to do with pregnancy.

You need to back to your gynecologist (or find a new one) to discuss this abnormal bleeding business with them.

Gail

Helpful Tips

Fish Oil Caps
I take triple strength fish oil capsules (1400 mg) for heart health, and it has the added bonus of improving moisture in the eyes and skin. ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.