Includes Expert Content
Farewell Byroney and Welcome Olivia!
Byroney_WebMD_Staff posted:
Dear Ladies and the occasional Gentleman,

I want to send my everlasting best wishes and thoughts of support to all of you. For the last four years, the genuine caring and compassion shared in this community has awed and humbled me.

However, I'm moving to a new position and so I won't be your moderator any longer. I leave you in the good hands of Olivia, along with the beloved Nurse Jane.

Thank you to Jane, FunnyCoolLady, Gail, TLKittyKat, BeautifulBuffalo, Cheyenne, Someonewhocares, and everyone else for being a part of this amazing community. If you celebrate the Holidays, I wish you a warm and wonderful one.

I'll miss you all!

Byroney
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows. -Jennifer Unlimited-

Cheyenne2009 responded:
You will be missed and I want to wish you the very best!

fcl responded:
I'm sorry to see you go but wish you all the best in your new position. You'll be missed. However, I'm sure y ou'll look in on us occasionally to see that we're behaving ourselves

Enjoy your holidays and may the upcoming New Year be the best one yet for you!

Irene

Jane Harrison Hohner, RN, RNP responded:
Dear Byroney: Oh most revered Queen of the "Mod Squad," we shall mourn your absence for many a day. We offer you our most sincere, best, wishes as you ride off on your white horse to some other position that needs your expertise. Overcome those obstacles and conquer those hearts--as you have done here.

We Remain,
Your Web Admirers (including Jane)

Olivia_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi everyone!

Just popping in to say that I am looking forward to getting to know you all, and working with Jane.

If anyone needs anything, please don't hesitate to call out.

Olivia