Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
How to find a urogynecologist
bobo88005 posted:
Hello, I live in Las Cruces, New Mexico and my fiance is coming from California and she needs a urogynecologist for her muscl spasms. I have tried everything I know to find urogynecologist. Seems every gynecologist or urologist I find, do not know where a urogynecologist is in the area. Can you help me? Thank you for your time
Jane Harrison Hohner, RN, RNP responded:
Dear bobo: Las Cruces, NM is a cool place; you are lucky. The best way to find a urogynecologist in your area is to check this link from the American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS). It helps patients locate an actual uro-GYN:


PS If there is no one in your region, she might be able to see a GYN and be referred to a physical therapist with specialty training in pelvic floor muscle conditions.

Helpful Tips

Best Way For Build Muscle Easily
Here York elected top first come up talking about yourself empower yourself that's it quality here every your project right now go for I ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.