Skip to content
When will the spotting stop on LoSeasonique
jerseylove12 posted:
I used to take Loseasonique when it first came out and I loved it. No spotting, no nausea, light periods...I just really liked it. I went off it because I didnt really need it. I decided to start again and I have had spotting and a light period for over 10 days now. The spotting is typically dark and thick. I know they said spotting is likely when you first take it during those weeks you should get your period if you are on normal birth control or non at all. But this is over a week. Ive never had bleeding this long, no matter what I was taking or if I was taking anything at all...Also, this never happened when I took it before. I never had spotting with Loseasonique even when I missed one day.
Is this going to stop any time soon? It started the first day of the last week on the first sheet of pills...Now I am on day 3 of the second sheet.

Helpful Tips

irregular periods
am 21 yrs old & have had a fairly normal period since i was 10. i recently had a menstrual cycle for 9 days, while i also had a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.