Skip to content
Tuesday Tidbits: Ladies Fun Poll
Olivia_WebMD_Staff posted:
Ladies, we haven't done this is a while as this is sometimes a more serious community, but let's give it a shot.

1) What's your favorite thing about being a woman?

2) What's your biggest pet peeve about being a woman?

Let's try and set a record with this one and get this community moving and groovin'! If you have girlsfriends on other boards, invite them over to join in.

Olivia

butterflygarden responded:
1) Love being hardwired to nurture. The difference between the way my husband and I interact with our kids is so interesting. He's very matter of fact, and I am empathetic.

2) Right now? Perimenopause. Nightmare periods. ARGH

Butterfly

tlkittycat1968 responded:
1. I love almost everything about being a woman. If I had to pick one thing it would be having an excuse to have a lot of clothes.

2. Hands-down having a period. It curtails our sex life and occasionally limits my activities.

rhondamay responded:
1) Being a wife, mother and grandmother.

2) Menopause

Rhonda

LadyLynx123 responded:
1.) being a mother
2.) having periods

RoseLynn02 responded:
1. Everything!....well almost.....

2. Periods!

jencri24 responded:
Q1:motherhood
Q2: menstrual and vajay problems lol

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
What a fun discussion!

1. I love just about everything about being a woman and always did. Since we're here on WebMD, I'll share one to do with health... I think we're lucky because our bodies will let us know very quickly if there's something out of synch that needs our attention.

2. I have to admit, perimenopause leaves a lot to be desired.

Next?

tlkittycat1968 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Caprice, long time no see. I've been on WebMD for a number of years and remember you as one of the moderators. Hope things have been going well for you.

Iamold responded:
1) As a women, I was able to wed Mr. Wonderful. I was able to bare his childern. I was able to keep his house. I was able to share in his life and have him make me complete.

2) As a women I was forced by body and social pressures to comform to a demeaning, small life of kids and home. I was unable to grow, to prosper mentaly and become all that I was capable of becoming.

Iamold responded:
1) Favorite? Wedding Mr. Wonderful. Bearing his childern. Making his house his home. Allowing him to make me and my life complete.
2) Peeve? Being content with a small life. Being unable to grow and prosper mentaly to become the person I was think I was able to be.

IrwinsLady responded:
1. whats your favorite thing about being a woman?
well having control over men.

2. whats your biggest pet peeve about being a woman?
i'd have to say having a menstrual cycle...yuck.
but i dont have them anymore.

Helpful Tips

Fish Oil Caps
I take triple strength fish oil capsules (1400 mg) for heart health, and it has the added bonus of improving moisture in the eyes and skin. ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.