Skip to content
Natural treatment for a UTI
nic14120 posted:
I believe I may have yet another UTI. The only reason why I feel this way is my urine is starting to get a foul odor. This happened when I was a month post baby, and I didn't realize that is what it was. I have experienced about 4 UTI's in the last year, and all have taken antibiotics to clear them. I have also needed meds for a tooth infection recently, so going on about 5x (once when preggo) in the last year or so that I took antibiotics. I don't want to build an immunity to the meds, and risk stomach issues, so I am wondering if there are any other ways to clear this? How will I know if it has not resolved? I bought cranberry pills, so I will start taking them. I also usually have an orange a day. I try to drink a lot of water, but I can up that as well to help flush it out. Any other tips?

Helpful Tips

Fish Oil Caps
I take triple strength fish oil capsules (1400 mg) for heart health, and it has the added bonus of improving moisture in the eyes and skin. ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.