Have You Done Your Kegels Today?
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Just what are kegels and why is it a good idea for you to be doing them? Help improve your sex life, bladder control and any incontinence you are experiencing:

Kegels Directory

How often do you do them? And have you experienced a benefit?

An_245477 responded:
I don't do them very often; I'd say I think about it and do them once every other month. I've not really noticed anything; perhaps the reason being that I've never given birth, thus there hasn't been anything to cause issues.

SantPer responded:
I would love to know more about it. The yoga teacher whose video I watch, includes a step with Kegels - in this case to help build strength for giving birth (if I got it) - but I'm not sure how to perform it correctly.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to An_245477's response:
That's the beauty of Kegels; they're not just for incontinence but can also make intercourse more pleasurable for both partners.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to SantPer's response:
Hi SantPer,

Click on the following link for tips. Easy to do (and they get easier the more you do them) and then reap the benefits:

Kegel Exercises - How To

exwhyzee responded:
I was taught to practice my Kegels at every red light. It has helped tremendously.At 65 no bladder control issues. He loves the fact I can grab hold of him from inside .
practice practice practice.....

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to exwhyzee's response:
Good practice, Exwhyzee!

SantPer replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank you so much, Caprice!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to SantPer's response:
You're very welcome, SantPer.

findadentis12 replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks for sharing.