Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
West Nile Interviews
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
Do you know someone in Texas or elsewhere who is currently battling West Nile or has a family member who is? As we expand our coverage of the West Nile outbreak, WebMD would like to interview some of our members for first-person accounts on the disease.

If you know someone who might like to be interviewed or have information to share, please email us at
communitymanagement@webmd.net and put "West Nile" in the subject line.

Thank you!
The WebMD Staff

yankeeconservative responded:
know of two people with lyme disease...one has had it for quite a few years and suffers from paralysis on the side of his face..looks like a stroke patient...takes antibiotics each time the diseases returns. second was woman in her 30's died of complications recently both in ct.

Helpful Tips

birth control pills and gelatin-like clots
I started taking birth control pills because I had an ovarian cyst that made periods painful. Now when I'm on my periods, I will go to the ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 73 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.