Skip to content
JANE DID YOU GET MY POST ABOUT ER YESTURDAY
smjpain posted:
Hi Jane well just got back from the ER I was trying all day to get in with my GYN and also my Primary Doctor, but no luck I have been having severe pain during urination and vaginal discharge that is Yellow and very smelly I was tested for STD'S before but there wasn't full pentration and he didn't ejaculate plus a condom was used then this time it wasn't my GYN's nurse said that I would need to get tested, he was on-call but couldn't see me so I went into the ER again very scared but I saw a male Doctor who I had seen before he didn't do the Exam because there was an ARNP GYN who has seen me before in my GYN's office who wanted to do the exam because I saw her coming into the room and I looked very scared so it was better that way anyways first she did the spec which was bad she said I was so swollen she couldn't believe it she almost was going to call my GYN but she took the test for STD's then she said she had to do the internal exam because of all the outer pain Jane I am telling you it was so painful when she pushed on my stomach and on the inside she said that she would be talking with my GYN and that I needed to try to get in with him right away. I was given roshrin and zithromycin to treat possible clymida and gonreha I am so scared she also said I might have PID and or BV again but will not get most of the results till monday. I was glade that she was so nice to come see me I told her thank-you and she told me that if I couldn't get in with my GYN on monday that she might be able to see me. She said no sex and also I might have to have surgery because of the old inscion hurting my GYN is going to tell me what he is going to do on monday anyways so will see what happens I just want to know why they treated me for something before they even get the results back.Thanks for your Reply!

Helpful Tips

itching
several years ago I had this same problem...intense itching in the vaginal area, but no discharge or odor. I saw several doctors who said i ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.