Skip to content
EA
Bethlask posted:
Hi im Beth 46.. i just had a EA sept 18 2012 on my birthday of all days .. so its been a week today im spotting but no pain ..certainly no back pain.. ive read some of the complaints sounds terible i hope i dont dhave them.. i had really heavy periods to the point of wearing tampons and depends still soiling my cloths and a a cpl of mattress at night .. i always had to wear a panty lining never sure when i would start my period. so spotting is great compared to what ive endured for yrs. i had alot of cramping and sever back pains with my periods and was on one at the time of surgery, so hopefully this is the worse . wish me luck.
Beth

Helpful Tips

Thickened endometrial lining
Hi I am 52, stopped my periods 5 months ago - assumed menopause, feeling very bloated for the past 3 months - doc ordered hormone test - ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.