Skip to content
An_248127 posted:
I had my monthly period at my normal time with in the month like any other female, but after a week has gone by I started to get these weird pains in my pelvis area and now its started again and has been going on for bout two weeks now. I really don't know what to do and really don't have the money to see a doctor. First it will come and go everycouple of months and now it going on three weeks out of the month im so confuse with whats going on. please help!!!

Thank you
georgiagail responded:
Simply put, you need to see a medical professional to get these pelvic pains checked out.

Is there a Planned Parenthood Organization where you live? They offer lower cost reproductive services.

Anon_160335 responded:
Is there a free clinic you can go to?

Helpful Tips

Keep Searching
Joanna, I just wanted to add my own experience of endometriosis. My period began about 2 months before my 16th birthday - yes very late. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.