Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
Tubal ligation
kgbsexy posted:
have had a tubal ligation!! i have been thinking about having a other baby!! what can i do??

georgiagail responded:
Discuss with the physician who did the tubal the possibility of having this reversed.

Another option is to consider invitro fertilization.

Jane Harrison Hohner, RN, RNP responded:
Dear kgbsexy: Here is a link to a blog about the subject of tubal reversal and subsequent pregnancy:

It gives more information about the two alternatives that georgiagail correctly shared.


Helpful Tips

dealing with anxiety and bipolor episodes
dont know how to cope with issues of everyday life without wanting to cry, or break down in depression, its addecting my marriage what can ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.