Skip to content
Worried about fertility
RHowell82010 posted:
I am in my mid 20's and have been having an erratic period since I was a preteen. My husband and I have been trying to conceive a child for two years and have been unsuccessful. I have been on 500mg of metphormin for over a year. I have also taken progesterone to help reset my cycle with no success. This is the second time in the last year that I have been on my cycle for two months. I have been attempting to get an appointment with a fertility specialist in the nearest town, since I live in the middle of nowhere. I also have a very tipped uterus. I am at a lose of what to do.
georgiagail responded:
Make that appointment with the fertility specialist. Both your and your husband will need to undergo testing.


Helpful Tips

Itchy nipple solution - traditional way
hello woman! having problem with itchy nipple? I've been struggling with this problem before this. Well in my case, I facing the worst ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.