Skip to content
late period
An_248360 posted:
so i am never late on my period and never have been, but this month i got my period 4 days late and i keep track of when it comes, when i got it, it is very light like spotting, i took a pregnancy test and it came up negative, but was showing signs of pregnancy, no morning sickness tho, just frequent headaches, and my stomach was hard and extended a little bit, what is going on?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Unfortunately, no one on an interenet board can tell you what is going on. It's possible you are pregnant and just not showing on the test or it's possible you didn't ovulate.

kbult0814 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
well i got it, it just came 4 days late, i am going to the doctor today to find out why! because since ive gotten my period it has never came 4 days late! its just weird to me!

tlkittycat1968 replied to kbult0814's response:
4 days late isn't that bad. I've had my period come 3 days late and while I was a bit worried when it was late, I was just glad it came. Sometimes our periods are late for no reason.

Helpful Tips

Thickened endometrial lining
Hi I am 52, stopped my periods 5 months ago - assumed menopause, feeling very bloated for the past 3 months - doc ordered hormone test - ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.