Skip to content
heavy menstrual with huge black blood clots coming out
USA28 posted:
Hello, I am 28 year olds (never have sex) so that rule out any pregnancy related.

For the past one year, I did not get my menstrual. I believe it was related to me extreme stress (maybe hormone changes) because during that one year, my family member died, I lost my job, our family have to move. Make it short, that one year was so many unhappy things going on my life, I totally break down. I did not even have time to worried about my menstrual, so I just let it stop for one year and didn't pay any attention.
I don't know if this related to menopause (since at age 28) I hope I'm not going on menopause.
This month, a year later, now I am getting my menstrual back. What I'm worried is since it coming back for the past 2 days, it been very heavy, I am passing huge black color blood clots (large one, very large). I do have blood clots but never I see this large before during my cycles in the past.

I'm definately bleeding heavy, soak my pad and I run to the toilet, I can see the blood clot dropping out in the toilet. It scary!
Should I just wait couple more days and see? I really don't want to go to hospital, since I don't have health insurance to afford.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm just worried seeing the large blood clots.

USA28 responded:
Sorry, I accidently click post twice, please delete this duplicate post, very sorry.

Helpful Tips

itching
several years ago I had this same problem...intense itching in the vaginal area, but no discharge or odor. I saw several doctors who said i ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.