Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
very nervous
An_248480 posted:
I am 22, and I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years, we have sex quite often. I was on bc for a while but stopped for financial reasons and a short period of time when we were broken up and just never started back. My last period started on Sept. 8 and it was normal, my cycle is about 36 or so days long and we had sex on Sept. 28. My period is late and I am starting to get nervous. At this point if I were to be pregnant I would be one month (from what I can see online) I guess I am just curious of the chances, or is my period not coming because I am so worried? I am a college student and under a lot of stress, I just recently moved into an appt on campus and really strive to make the grades. And I forgot to mention that I am over weight, I did read somewhere that can cause irregular periods. Although I said that my cycle is 36 days, it is not all that regular sometimes its longer.

No... back ache, head ache, vommiting, bleeding, nausea, food aversions or cravings, my nipples dont look any different???? someone please help, this is making me very scared, definitely not a wanted pregnancy......

fcl responded:
Have you taken a pregnancy test? We can't tell you if you're pregnant or not. Symptoms mean nothing. Take a test. Also invest in reliable birth control (condoms? Pill? Ring? Implant?) - it's much cheaper than having a baby ...

Helpful Tips

Try looking into this
I also have been dealing with the same thing best bet is to go to your OB/Gyn it might be Endometriosis I would try and get in as soon as ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.