Skip to content
What type of option I have ?
chivivor posted:
My Dr. has said that I may have many small fibroids , or adenomyosis now I'm a little scared because I want hime to tell me how he's going to determine hich of the two it is ??? I'm 48 years old I've had a tubal and my boyfriend and I agree neither want kids . The problem is we have a very Healthy sex life and I don't want it to change. This might become(possible surgery) A problem for ME!!!
Remebering my first birth.

georgiagail responded:
What makes you believe that any surgery on your uterus will have a negative effect on your sex life?

If you have small fibroids and they are not bothering you, there is no need to do anything about them.

Gail

Anon_6061 responded:
If this isn't causing much of a problem, there's no need to do anything. Any symptoms should improve after menopause. I had a hysterectomy and it negatively affected my sex life. I have no libido. Orgasms (when I can even have one) are disappointing. I have very little feeling "down there."

Helpful Tips

My problem
I am 18yrs old female. I am a very sensitive and innocent girl. This incident happened last year. I had an affair with my boyfriend. After ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.