Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
2 week period fallowed by 2 weeks with out and bleeding again
Vampkatt posted:
I had my piriod 2 weeks ago for just shy of 2 weeks with heavy bleeding for about 5 days with large clots about the size of my fist.Then today I found I am bleeding again with small clots and alot of cramping and I have been having strange cravings (food wise). I had gone almost 3 months with no period just light spotting for a day -4 days at a time but as my period has not been regular in about 4years. I have had 3 miscarages in the last 10 years, but this is so not normal for me any help would be welcome as my doc cant see me for anouther 2 weeks.

Anon_6061 responded:
It's good you've scheduled an appointment. Since you've gone 3 months without a full period, this extra bleeding may just be shedding all that built up lining. However, there's something obviously "not right" since you've had 3 miscarriages. Have you by any chance seen an endocrinologist (reproductive or "general") for a full work-up?

Helpful Tips

Tips
Doing yoga, (especially fetal position) always works for me as well as deep breathing, at least for a minute. More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.