Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help Please!!
An_248641 posted:
Hi im 18 years old.. usually my period lasts up to 3 days. cramping at the beginning only, and heavy the first day. I started my period 6 days ago (friday) it cramped like normal, but muuch heavier than normal that lasted for a few days with cramps getting worse. Sunday night it stopped, but cramping continued. the next morning it started again very heavy and cramping badly. that evening it just stopped even the cramping. this evening (wednesday) it started again, but just light. Ive been really tired as well.
can someone please try and explain whats happening to me, lol! (my boyfriend and I did have sex Sunday, and Monday night)
thanks!!

Helpful Tips

Hysterectomy
I am having heavy bleeding and sever pain with it every month that it affects my daily living when I have it I even had to drop out of ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 27 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.