Skip to content
I am having an issue.
An_248693 posted:
I have quit having my period and I have not had one in at least four months. So I went to the doctor and everything tested out fine. Even my exam. Well I noticed recently that when I have sex with my fiance, I bleed for a few minutes after an orgasm. Every time. Yet the doctor had no answer. I have tried almost everything and the bills are starting to pile up. Is there any other way to find out what is going on with my body? I am not even twenty yet and and this is not something I expected to happen.

Helpful Tips

birth control pills and gelatin-like clots
I started taking birth control pills because I had an ovarian cyst that made periods painful. Now when I'm on my periods, I will go to the ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 73 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.