Skip to content
?
An_248695 posted:
for the last three weeks i have been feeling like absolute crap. at first i thought maybe i had the flu but by the second week i thought maybe i was pregnant because all the things that I feel seem to be the pregnancy symptoms. i got my period but only for three days which isn't normal for meat all i normally have it for a full seven days... i have taken 4 home pregnancy tests and they all cam back negative but yet I still feel like crap, and now my nipples feel sensitive. It doesn't matter to me either way if i'm pregnant or not i just want to know if its possible that i could be pregnant? i have a doctors appointment on Monday so i guess i will find out but i wanted another opinion.

An_241258 responded:
Your doctor will know best but I do know I've had similar to this before, it was stress/hormonal inbalance for me. Got a period that wasn't normal then felt really yuk for a few weeks. Eventually got another period and felt fine again.
It could be that you are experiencing PMS (tender nipples and feeling crap), but that said there is the chance of pregnancy too. The only clue to it being more likely PMS is that you have had 4 negative pregnancy tests.

Helpful Tips

itching
several years ago I had this same problem...intense itching in the vaginal area, but no discharge or odor. I saw several doctors who said i ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.