Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
RESISTANCE WORKOUT WILL KEEP YOU STRONG AND YOUTHFUL
An_248707 posted:
Women over 50 really need to get with some weight resistance workouts , to keep your neck strong and jawline sharp and intact you need to do some stretching exercises they really work i did them they will give you back your chieeled jaw.
for the body I recommend the weight vest by a co called nyknyc . It is for women and it looks great so I wear it all over to tone firm lose more weight and keep my bones strong too. this is a very easy way to stay as strong and healthy all your life and to look great too

georgiagail responded:
Why, at age 60, would I want a "chieeled" jaw?

Gail

Jane Harrison Hohner, RN, RNP responded:
Dear An: This is the FIRST time in ten years that I have a different opinion than our own georgiagail. There is nothing amiss about wanting a chiseled jawline after 60--especially if it is produced by cardio and resistance exercise rather than an expensive surgery. I also want strong shoulders and tight triceps, increased bone density and better endurance. If there was a magic wand I would wish that every woman would be granted time from her too-busy schedule to exercise.

OK, I also do it for vanity, but the health advantages and stress reduction are important,too.

Yours,
Exercise Nut Jane

Helpful Tips

When is it appropriate to remove an IUD?
I have had my IUD inserted after my baby was born three years ago. When would it be suitable to have it removed? I know it is ok to have ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.