Skip to content
migraine
An_248712 posted:
Am mother of three,but am also sick of migraine,it look it taking my life,i have try a lot of medicines like cafergot,magnesium tablets everyday which i heard it will help me but it still same,i have being having attack about 20 attacks per month.Is the any hope for me.

Take the Poll

migraine treatement
  • migraine treatement
  • migraine treatement
  • asthsma
  • blood pressure
  • strees
vote
View Poll Results

An_241258 responded:
I feel your pain, have suffered migraines for a few years now.
In the end i tried beta-blocker (recommended by my Dr) and so far they've worked. I reduced the amount myself (it was 1 tablet morn and 1 tablet night time). I can get away with 1/2 in the morning (due to side effects being tiredness) and if i get stressed/anxiety i get mgraines but theyre reduced from daily, to only every month or a couple a month. SO much nicer.
Sounds like you need to see a Dr about medication, to help you manage them as they arent fun. All the best

Helpful Tips

might be pregnant in 3 months rubella vaccination?
My wife is vaccinated rubella vaccine, doctor was note "she is not pregnant within 3 months". If she's pregnant in that time, what is ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.