Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
hysto because of tearing of the uterus.
kikki posted:
I hope your prob was fix .if not maybe this is the same prob . for me 2 1/2 wks last month & this month i am on day 13.had EA done worked for 5 months now this had depo shot didnt help. DR.consult for histo. i am 35 & done having my babys.good luck.

kikki responded:
adenomysis i think it is called google it.I dont know how to put the web site on here.I hope i spelled this right. DR. oz has a web site to and explains this too.

Anon_6061 replied to kikki's response:
According to info on Dr. Oz's site, ablation isn't supposed to be done if you have adenomyosis because it can make it worse. Also, Dr. Oz had a show that talked about hysterectomy being the #1 surgery women don't need -
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/1-surgery-women-dont-need-hysterectomy?page=2#copy

ACOG says that 76% of them are inappropriately recommended - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10674580. This can make it hard to find a doctor who will try more conservative treatment options. And if you seek treatment from a surgeon (gyns are surgeons), you're probably more apt to get a recommendation for some sort of surgery.

kikki replied to Anon_6061's response:
THankyou for the input. I Had the ablasion to control heavy bleeding At that time there was no tears .I Had test done when this started and was tryed on hormones but it did not work. I am not sure how old u are but it was me who suggested to my doc i wanted it taken out. I am sick of the bleeding problems & birthcontrol pills never worked for me always had break through bleeding.My intentions were to tell u what the bleeding prob. could be in your case.not to tell u a hysto was the only option. in the end it is your choice .mine was to end my personal problem. I would hav went to another doc.if i felt diff.about it i have faith in my doc i have been going ti him since i was 16.

kikki replied to kikki's response:
Good luck to you& please do not take as me being upset.thankyou for the info& hope you can have them figure out what is going on

Helpful Tips

Hysterectomy
I am having heavy bleeding and sever pain with it every month that it affects my daily living when I have it I even had to drop out of ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 27 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.