Skip to content
Periods in between periods
AKelley2012 posted:
I have been on BC since i was 18 and i will be 21 in a few months. For the first year I was Orthotrycilin. everything was fine and then one month I had a light period in the middle of the month and then my regular one at the end of the month. I thought it was weird but didnt think anything about it. Then it happened again the next month. So I waited until my pills were out and I had to go back to get more and asked them what I should do. So they switched my pills to the Orthotrycilin lo saying it was the lowest dosage and that maybe that would help. well at first i thought it was I wasnt as moody as I was on the other pack and I was having so many symptoms like I was pregnant but every test i took said negative. I have been married now since march of this year. were not trying to get pregnant. but my body is being weird. But like i said I started the lower dosage and some symptoms were going away but still in the middle of the month for two or three days Ill have a little period. I dont know what the deal is and Im tired of wearing a light day pad every day bc I dont know what days it will do this. I take my pills every night around the same time. So i dont know what to do. If any suggestions please let me know thank you

Helpful Tips

itching
several years ago I had this same problem...intense itching in the vaginal area, but no discharge or odor. I saw several doctors who said i ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.