Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Abnormal Menstration
Bonnie22 posted:
So on 11/5/12 i had very light pink spotting off and on for 2 days then it switched to a heavy period flow on 11/7/12 it is now 11/17/12 and my bleeding stops and starts up randomly for instince yesterday there was some bleeding through the day then last night there was no bleeding so me and my boyfriend had sex with no blood problems this morning there was slight blood with tiny clots and i noticed im having a constant cramp in my lower right side of abdoman if i have sex it starts back up bleeding like a normal period wih no sex its just light blood here and there... can anyone tell me what might be going on??

Bonnie22 responded:
also i am not on any kind of birth control and havent been for years and my and my boyfriend do have unprotected sex and he does not pull out

Helpful Tips

Grandma all ready
Hi, I'm 57 years old and have 8 grand kids. I am bleeding pretty heavy, kid of like a period. I had a complete hysterectomy in 1978. What ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.