Skip to content
After DaVinci surgery vaginal dysplasia & laser treatments, then what?
junev posted:
I am struggling with severe vaginal dysplasia. I need to know if the vaginal dysplasia might be related to my stage 3 endometrial adenocarcinoma back in 2010 when I had DaVinci surgery? I've had two laser procedures in 6 months but my doctor won't tell me a 'plan of action.' Please inform me of this situation. I'm a nurse, so cancer is no stranger to me. It's like pulling teeth getting my GYN Oncologist to explain what's to come. Even if it's only what could happen.
Thank you in advance if you can shed some light on this information.
June

sjb05151956 responded:
You deserve to understand your diagnosis and all treatment options along with their risks and benefits. Sounds like a change in doctors may be warranted. As a nurse you probably already know to get a copy of your records including pathology reports to take to a new doctor. And doing some research ahead of time and making a list of questions for your doctor will make your appointment more productive.

I've been in your shoes in that my doctor wasn't upfront about my diagnosis and prognosis. He overtreated me and caused permanent harm.

junev replied to sjb05151956's response:
Dear sjb05191956;
It was sure nice hearing an opinion from someone else. I can't tell you how reassuring your thoughts were. Thank you for posting. I was begining to believe I was asking too much!
You're suggestion is very much appreciated & a thought I will further consider! Good bless & take care! Happy Holidays!

Helpful Tips

might be pregnant in 3 months rubella vaccination?
My wife is vaccinated rubella vaccine, doctor was note "she is not pregnant within 3 months". If she's pregnant in that time, what is ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.