Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Checking In
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
How was your Thanksgiving?

Did you take advantage of any of the after-Thanksgiving sales - online or otherwise?

How are you doing/feeling?

With the holidays upon us, what are your concerns when it comes to managing your time and stress?

Watercolor1600 responded:
Thanksgiving - I watched a lot of football and stayed home.

Stress - I Christmas shop early, therefore I have very little
stress.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Thanksgiving was good. Went to my parent's house and my brother, his wife, their 3 kids, and my SIL's dad were all there. There are usually two more people but my grandma was ill and my cousin moved to S. California.

You bet we took advantage of the sales. My mom picked me up at 10:20p Thanksgiving night and I didn't get home until 3:30a. Spent most of it standing in line but did get some gifts.

I'm feeling okay right now.

I guess I'm one of the few who doesn't have much more stress during the holiday season than the rest of the year.

Helpful Tips

Try looking into this
I also have been dealing with the same thing best bet is to go to your OB/Gyn it might be Endometriosis I would try and get in as soon as ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.