Skip to content
vaginal discharge with no smell, or other symptoms
alwaysworried posted:
I have a discharge that looks like mucus from your nose its not as green tinted as that but it is slightly green there is no smell I do not itch burn or have trouble urinating Married with 2 children on birth control and take 30-40 mg adderall daily for my ADHD Also the discharged comes out in large amounts from vagina after i urinate? My husband was diagnosed with prostialitis and we do not use protection during intercourse, could it b something caused by his infection?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Do you have the discharge all month or is it only during certain times? I have mucusy discharge around the time of ovulation and it comes out when I urinate.

alwaysworried responded:
It's been constant for about a month???

Cheyenne2009 responded:
You need to see your GYN to find out what is going on.

Helpful Tips

irregular periods
am 21 yrs old & have had a fairly normal period since i was 10. i recently had a menstrual cycle for 9 days, while i also had a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.