Skip to content
Bladder & vaginal concerns
An_249230 posted:
Hi, me and boyfriend are sexually active and we re-used a condom.. (but he never ejaculated the 1st time so the condom was sperm free) I later found out he had placed the condom on an unsanitary surface which was on his dresser. The next day I woke up in pain, I had a UTI, Then later on that day I started spotting from my vagina, I also noticed my vaginal discharge was brown which eventually turned into a darker brown. I am currently taking these small red pills that I bought from a cvs that change the color of my urine to like an orange color which is supposed to be normal as said on the box. The pills are just for temporary relief for people with bladder infections. I almost forgot to mention that I got my menstrual on the 21st of November and ended like 2 days before me and my boyfriend did that. So I know my period was over...which is why I'm kind of scared I don't know what's going on its never happened to me before, what should I do, I tried going to my doctor but she was on vacation & they couldn't help me because they didn't accept any walk-ins & I also don't have an insurance card. So they sent me to an urgent care clinic & they told me I'd have to go to a gynecologist & that was yesterday, will you please tell me what's wrong I am so worried., thank you.

georgiagail responded:
No, unfortunately, we can't tell you what is wrong. Internet diagnosing is a very poor way to determine a medical issue. It would be important that you get this looked into by a physician.

Gail

Helpful Tips

itching
several years ago I had this same problem...intense itching in the vaginal area, but no discharge or odor. I saw several doctors who said i ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.