Skip to content
non stop bleeding
Nadine20 posted:
I am 21 and gave birth 10months ago and eversince then i have not stoped bleeding and it gets mo0re and more every day. there is a pain going with it that is unbearable sometimes so bad that i wanto stop breathing just to stop it. i would rather give birth again than sit withthis pain. Please help me figure uot what is wrong cause this can not be normal

georgiagail responded:
What does your gynecologist say regarding this matter. You have seen one regarding this nonstop bleeding, right?

Gail

Anon_5366 responded:
You need to see a doctor. If you do not have insurance, is there a free clinic or a Family Planning you can go to? Cancer is the very last thing I think it could be.

See your doctor, no need to suffer.

Nadine20 replied to georgiagail's response:
Yes i have been but everytime they put me on something and tell me that if this doesnt work in sometime come back and we can try something els. its giong for almost 1 year now next month the 11th it wil be a year.

Nadine20 replied to Anon_5366's response:
go to my gyne 1a month and she is batteling to help me se said yesterday she thinks the only option is to remove my womb and i am not ready yet i am only 21.

Anon_6061 responded:
Maybe it's time to find a new doctor. What treatments have you tried so far? This link contains a list of pharmaceutical treatments for heavy bleeding and their % effectiveness - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0015970/table/ch8.t1/?report=objectonly. Here's the full article that contained this link - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0015970/

Helpful Tips

suggestion
hi. i have dealt with the same issues discussed. i have dealt with pelvic congestion for 5 years. i just wanted to recommend going to a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.