Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
confused!
An_249663 posted:
I'm 21 years old and have had my last normal period in November but after two weeks i had another preiod that was a little heavier now on new years eve i am having another period and i also have so abdominal discomfort also. my family has a history of cervical cancers and graves disease could this be becuase i have a infection or what? i havent had a pap smear in a year in a half because i missed my appointments and never re scheduled i have never had an issues in the past like this so im not sure if i should worry or wait another two weeks and see if i start my period again

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Bleeding multiple times in a month is not normal and needs to be checked by a doctor.

Helpful Tips

Fish Oil Caps
I take triple strength fish oil capsules (1400 mg) for heart health, and it has the added bonus of improving moisture in the eyes and skin. ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.