Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
period for 5 months
tabby88 posted:
am 24 i had a baby girl 5 months ago.. for the first 2 months i bleed the whole time now from 2 to 5 months i bleed for a week or so then it stops for a day or two then it starts up again.. it is getting heavier an now i am having clots.. a few weeks after i had my daughter i was in the hospital for a blood clot in my lung an i was put on warfare an im still on it.. i did go to my doctor an told him what was going on an he said theres nothing he can do for me cuz i cant be on birth control anymore cuz of my clot. he never checked me out to see if anything was wrong he just said theres nothing he can do for me.. should i see sumone else.. i am sick of bleeding all the time.. what is wrong with me?? HELP!!

Helpful Tips

Try looking into this
I also have been dealing with the same thing best bet is to go to your OB/Gyn it might be Endometriosis I would try and get in as soon as ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.