Skip to content
2 missed periods an negative test can i still be pregnant?
An_249695 posted:
So I have had two missed periods, 2 weeks before my second missed period I stop taking my birth control thinking I was pregnant even though all the home pregnancy test are negative I bought good test and tested in the mornings. Stop smoking 3 weeks ago cause it does not even appeal to me now an in case of pregnancy; I had cramps that I normally do not have low in pelvic area. Right after my first period was due I had pale pink when I wiped one time only no blood at all, right after this I started having a lot of clear gel like discharge for about a week this had no color and no sent. I am tired all the time, I have night sweats, urinating a lot, extremely bloated or showing, breast are larger and slightly tender, very moody and can just start crying but all I want to know is if I am pregnant. I called my gynecologist an receptionist said my missed periods are due to stopping my birth control and my period will start well I stopped my birth control after a missed period and some symptoms started, so I was not thrilled with that answer should I so to a planned parenthood and get a blood test done?? After two months of thinking I am, I truly hope I am pregnant. Any advice or opinions?

georgiagail responded:
Take the pregnancy test.

If negative, then believe what your gynecologists receptionist has told you.

Gail

Helpful Tips

periods
why is my blood dark at the beginning of my period ? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.