Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
BLOATED STOMACH....
Anon_6333 posted:
I feel like my stomach is constantly bloated.....I feel like i have constant gas bubbles and tend to sorry for the TMI pass gas alot. It is driving me nuts. Note sure what I can do to aleviate this. Should I start by taking a probiotic and see if that helps my digestive track? Any suggestions?

georgiagail responded:
How about keeping a food diary to determine which foods are causing this intestinal gas.

Gail

bikinigirl2011 responded:
You should try apple cider vineager. Take 1 or 2 tsp. and put it in hot water, like your making a tea, add some sugar and maybe nutmeg for taste. I usually make about 5 oz of water and season to taste. You will not believe how fast it works it also gets your happy back if you ever have a down day make a cup this stuff is amazing but a little stinky and bitter

Good Luck,
Joyce

TERRA29 responded:
I been taking probiotic since the beginning of Dec. and has helped me so much you should go ahead and take it.

DAS68 responded:
Hello:
I have the exact same problems. I think it is related to my cycle and lasts at least 2 weeks every month, if not more. It is uncomfortable,sometimes painful and embarrassing. Food doesn't seem to be the cause. I have been taking probiotics for 3 months which has helped but not alleviated the problem. Taking Advil actually helps because I believe it can be related to progesterones which is another hormone that affects the muscles in the lower stomach. I have had several medical tests and been on different hormones(birth control pills and Depo shot) and nothing shows on any test and nothing seems to help. Good luck and I will keep looking for an answer.

Helpful Tips

Hysterectomy
I am having heavy bleeding and sever pain with it every month that it affects my daily living when I have it I even had to drop out of ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 27 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.